Blog 5#: My future job

Hi, today I'm going to talk about my future job. Actually, I'm studying psychology, so I hope to work in some area related to this topic. I entered university to study this career with the idea of working with children violated in their rights, this means that I have to work in an organization related to the National Service of Minors, in spanish it is called SENAME. Considering this, my future work is highly conditioned by this institution, so my imagination about my future work is totally attached to social reality, that is, I imagine that it will be a complicated work with millions of limitations and frustrations. About space, my future work will be mostly inside in the SENAME centers, but I have to think a method that allows children to be taken to outdoor therapies due to the game is a very effective way of evaluating a person, especially a child. Certainly, I would like to travel around the world, but if I think about it in a realistic way my future work won't allow me this goal, the only way is to dedicate my work to research new practices related to learning in confinement contexts, then it could be that I would have to travel to others countries to tell the experience. About the salary, I know that it isn't such a well-paid job, so I hope to continue studying and specializing in legal and educational psychology so that my work has more value and could be better paid. 

Comments

  1. It is a very interesting area, I hope you can work on it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the area that you wish work it's a very difficult challenge, but anything that get better the life of the people i'ts an important task for the professionals of social science

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 2020

POST 2: My career

POST ONE