Blog #2 My best holidays

Cuzco's square



My best holiday was in the summer of 2018. On those vacations we traveled with my girlfriend, named Jossefa, through the north of Chile hitchhiking until we arrived to Cuzco, Perú. In that place we were around three days, in which we toured the city and we visited the Machupichu ruins, too. Altogether, our holidays lasted two weeks, in which we spent most of the time on the road above trucks. In this travel, we lived many experiences that I won´t forget, we sleep in different parts: squares, pensions, gasoline pumps, etc. Along with this, we met many people who helped us on the trip due to we were always de youngest backpackers of all the groups that we formed we were both eighteen years old and most of the people we met were about thirty years old. For the return, we had to take a bus because I had to start my first year of university and here I am, in my fourth year of career. I consider that these were my best vacations because I lived many experiences that are going to be very difficult to forget, like traveling thirty hours on a bus for example.

Comments

  1. I also went to the ruins of Machu Pichu! Did you walk or take a train?
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though there's no age to travel, I think to live this experience as early as you can is so beneficial for your personal life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 2020

POST 2: My career

POST ONE