Blog #6: Postgraduate course

Hi today I'm going to talk about a postgraduate course. As I said in the previous blog, I would like to specialize in psychology in confinement contexts, especially in work with children, so my postgraduate studies have to be in this line, it could be about topics such as serious abuse or neglect for example. I would like to do this type of postgraduate studies because my main motivation to study psychology is to make my knowledge available to the most vulnerable people in this system, who in my opinion are abandoned and abused children. Honestly, I have not investigated if there are psychology courses in confinement contexts in Chile, so for me the place where I study is not as important as the content and depth of the studies, however I would like to study outside the country to live the experience of spending a lot of time in another country and learning to speak another language perhaps. I would like to do this course in person to share directly with the teachers and professionals who participate in it, it seems to me that in this way you not only learn the content, you can learn many other things from people such as skills that online are not so visible for example. I sincerely hope someday to have the possibility of continuing my studies after undergraduate.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 2020

POST 2: My career

POST ONE