Post 2020

There are many countries around the world that I would like to visit because the Earth is a planet with different places and most of them are wonderful for many reasons. If I would have to choose one continent of the world, it would be South America. I think that all countries in South America have some place that I would like to know; Brazil and its “favelas”, Argentina and “la Boca”, Colombia and its culture, but If I would have to choose only one of them, it would be Bolivia.


Bolivia is a wonderful country with a lot of landscapes: jungle, green mountains, desert, etc. I visited it the last holidays and I loved it due to people who live there are very friendly and the landscapes that I named now are awesome, but I would come back because I think that there are many places that everybody might know and I don´t know yet, for example I was three days in Uyuni, but I couldn’t visit “Uyuni’s Salar” and I would like to know it when I go again. Honestly, I would love to live and work in Bolivia, especially in the jungle because the weather and the landscapes are very beautiful.




Villa Tunari, a town in the middle of the Bolivian jungle
Uyuni´s Salar and its mirror effect

Comments

  1. many friends traveled to bolivia, is it difficult to breathe at altitude?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There must be so many beautiful places in Latin America, I wish you could go back to Bolivia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uyuni salar its a beautiful place if you come back maybe can go to red lagoon too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its seems a very interesting country. I hope go too someday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful places, there are a lot of great landscapes in south america

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's right! South America has amazing places to visit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

POST 2: My career

POST ONE