WELCOMEEE

Hello, my name is Tomás Navarro Fernández, I'm nineteen years old and I'm studying psychology in the Universidad de Chile now. I'm not very good in English, but I like it because I think that is always  important to know new things like speaking English for example. Really, I don´t like listening to music in English very much because sometimes I don´t understand the lyrics and that bores me. About the movies I sometimes see them in English, but when I do that I always watch them with subtitles. I think that the most difficult thing of English is the pronunciation because I can write well, or I try it, but the speaking is more difficult to me. Finally, I think to overcome my problems regarding the English language training the thing that are difficult to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 2020

POST 2: My career

POST ONE