Blog #4: My life in ten years.

Hi, today I’m going to talk about my life in ten years. To be honest I don't like to think about my life so future because many things can happen in ten years and something that is a certainty today can change tomorrow. But, I have always had a dream in my life that I hope to be working for him in ten years and that is to raise a libertarian educational project. My expectations in ten years is to have a house and open it as a self-managed center that solves different social needs such as food, shelter and education of people who want to participate in an instance like that, I have friends who have a similar dream, so it is a collective project that I hope to achieve one day. The place where I plan to raise the project has not been well thought yet, but I think it must be located in the city in some popular neighborhood where working people live because the project has a class perspective and it isn't geared towards police or rich people. Finally, I would like to live this experience with my best friend, named Ismael, my life partner, Jossefa, and with all people who believe that it's necessary to raise new social entities that stress capitalist logic.

Cinco proyectos educativos innovadores que te servirán de ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 2020

POST 2: My career

POST ONE