Blog #3 My favorite time of the year

Hi, today I'm going to talk about my favorite time of the year. I have to say that I hate winter and summer because a lot of cold or a lot of heat are just as annoying. Conversely, I love spring and autumn, but if I have to choose only one it would be autumn because spring gives me allergy, especially in Santiago that there are many oriental banana trees and its flowers make me allergic. About autumn, I really like the dry leaves that fall from the trees and cover the streets, I enjoy this time because the weather is nice, it is not very hot, but it is not very cold either, then you can go out with not so warm clothes. For me, this is the perfect weather for cycling, it is not cold, nor do you sweat much, so it is the perfect time fo the year to me. At the moment, I don't remember great memories in autumn, but just thinking about the weather of that time brings me a good feeling. My only plan for the next time is go out if the pandemic ends.

Autumn somewhere in the world

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 2020

POST 2: My career

POST ONE