Post 6

My favourite festivity is the New Year. It is celebrated on January first and it corresponds to the first day of each year of Western culture. This calendar was established in the year 1582 by Pope Gregorio XIII, due to this it is named the Gregorian calendar and it corresponds to the calendar used in the most of the countries. I like this festivity because it is a day of party in all the country, everywhere. Many people go to parties and meet with their families and friends. On December 31, the last day of the year, I always eat a dinner with my family and when it's twelve o'clock at midnight and the New Year arrives, we go to see the fireworks of the "Estadio Nacional". After that I go to some party with my friends. I like the new year due to it is a day of celebration all day, all night. People is happy this day with their beloved and that makes me happy, too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 2020

POST 2: My career

POST ONE