Post 4

It's really difficult to me tell about one friend because there are many people that I love and everyone of them can be named as "best friend". So, in this post I'm going to talk about my best friends. They are seven boys of different ages and we are a very united group, named "The luxe". I met them in different dates, the first one that a I knew was mi cousin, named Diego, it was in the year 1999, when I was six months old. One year later, my little brother was born and then I met the second member of the group, his name is Matías. Many years after this event, when I grew up, specifically in 2012, I arrived to a new school, then I knew the rest of The luxe. At first I met Felipe and Lucas because they was my classmates since that I arrived to that school. Finally, one year after that, in 2013, I met Jairo, Tomi and Isma. I consider them my best friends because they have been with me when no one else has been there and I really love them, they are wonderful people. The best moment with them was when we went to Isma's house and we played, smoked and drank until eight o'clock in the morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 2020

POST 2: My career

POST ONE