Post 3

Sincerely I'don't really like technology, as my English teacher, but if I had to write about one piece of technology, I'd choose the Play Station Four. The Play Station Four is a game console that you have to connect to TV if you want to play with it. It can be played alone or with your friends or with the person that you want. I bought it with my little brother the last year due to we wanted to enjoy together and with our friends in our house. If you want to play with it, you have to have a control, named "Dualshock 4", it has a lot of keys that have different functions. The play that I always play is "Fifa 17", it is about soccer and you can play with every soccer team around the world. I use this console every two days approximately and I like it due to I can play virtual soccer with my favourite team: "Universidad de Chile". My life without it would not be very different how it is now, it isn't a important thing in my life.


Resultado de imagen para play station 4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 2020

POST 2: My career

POST ONE