Post 9

Like all posts that I have made, I don't have a favourite band or singer, also I hardly ever listen to music because I prefer the silence or the conversations when I'm with someone, but there is a band that like me since I was a children. That band is "Tiro de Gracia", I knew this band due to my eldest brother that listened to this kind of music. Tiro de Gracia is a chilean band, they started their musical career during the 90's, especifically in 1993. The members of the group at beginning was Juan Sativo and Lenwa Dura, but some years after of the creation of the group, Zaturno joined the band. The best and most known album is "Ser humano!!" and it is positioned like as one of the best album in the history of Chilean music along with artists like Violeta Parra, Victor Jara, Quilapayun, Los Prisioneros and Los Jaivas, this is very important considering that they play rap music and this type of music has never been so famous and recognized in our country. I like this group due to they sing topics that society doesn't dare to speak in public like poverty, drugs or AIDS. My favourite Tiro de Gracia's song is "Sueños", that strangely it doesn't belongs to their best album.

Resultado de imagen para tiro de gracia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 2020

POST 2: My career

POST ONE