POST ONE

Hello, this is my second post in this blog, I'm Tomás Navarro, I'm nineteen years old. I'm from Chile, but it doesn't really matter because before that I'm a person of the world. I was born in a small family, when I was a child I lived with my mother, my father and my big brother. Later, my little brother was born and then we were a bigger family than at the beggining. Then my big brother left the house and after that my father left the house too. I live only with my mother and my little brother at the moment. I'm really happy now because I'm studiying psychology in the Univerdad de Chile and it's the first career that I study, but there is a thing that makes me happier and it's that I'm learning new interesting topics.

Comments

  1. so cool, i remember "portavoz" and his song "poblador del mundo". I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tittle said that is your first post but in the post said that is your second post I think that is very strange

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 2020

POST 2: My career